Give us assets subject to double taxation, and then leave more to your family.
How It Works
- Name Harry-Anna Trust Fund as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to Harry-Anna Trust Fund after your death.
- Avoid the potential double taxation your retirement savings would face if you designated them to your heirs.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
If you are interested in making an immediate change in the lives of others, please click the button below and make your donation today.