ATTENTION ALL STATE GOLF PARTICIPANTS
As the tournament approaches, the golf committee would like to explain what to expect at the course and restaurant during the tournament in regards to COVID-19 regulations. Please understand we have worked diligently with Sebring International Golf (formerly Spring Lake) to stay within all ordered guidelines to ensure everyone's safety.
- First and foremost ALL golfers will have individual golf carts.
- The downstairs bar is CLOSED.
- All food will be served in the upstairs dining room.
- Because all dining is upstairs we will be having split shift dining.
- Early is 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Late is 6:30pm - 8:00pm.
- Please co-operate with dining staff as this is difficult on everyone. We are assigning seating by random drawing by teams.
- Tables will be separated by more than the 6' requirement.
- Dinner (Sat) and Lunch (Sun) will be served (buffet) REMEMBER TO PRESENT YOUR DINING TICKET FOR SERVICE!
- Adult beverages will be available in the dining room.
- We are having music during the dinner hours.
Please understand every safety effort is being made for your protection, come enjoy and relax.
Jim Lind and John Holbrook