I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming Florida State Elks Association Midyear Convention November 9-11 at the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront located at 333 1st St SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. The agenda for all meetings may be found in the quick links on the left. Dress for all activities is business. Gentlemen are urged to wear jackets, tie optional.
Pre-registration is now closed. If you are pre-registered, a name badge will be prepared for you and will be available to pick up at the FSEA registration table located in the Bayboro foyer. On-site registration will be available. Check the agenda for the hours of operation for registration.
A couple of notes about the Hilton:
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed. Service animals are always allowed.
- The Hilton is 100% valet parking at a discounted rate of $20 per night.
- Complimentary Wi-Fiservice is available in the meeting rooms and guest rooms.
Other information located on the left are:
- A self-parking map.
- A list of Area Restaurants offering a 10% discount to Elks
- Information on the trolly to St. Pete Lodge on Friday and their activities
- Hotel Directions
The Major Projects meeting will be held on Friday at 1:30 p.m.
The midyear general session complete with reports from all our committees and programs will be held on Saturday starting at 9:00 a.m. It is scheduled to conclude at 10:30 a.m. This should give everyone time to return to their rooms prior to checking-out.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or our Meetings & Events Manager, Megan Menges by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the November meetings!
Carl Seibert, COO/State Secretary